These are changing times for law firms. Our industry is in the midst of significant changes, and with those changes come new business challenges.
Fresh approaches and practical solutions are needed. Applied Strategies offers both.
Our experts serve as trusted advisors, sounding boards, and confidantes. We work with small to medium-sized law firms, and occasionally individual lawyers, to develop practical, pragmatic solutions for their business challenges.
Read our three main criteria ASI follows in selecting assignments.
Our customized solutions are focused in the areas of:
- Transition Planning
- Senior Administrative Recruitment
- Strategic Tactics / Planning
- Crisis Management
- Organizational Development
- Culture Inventory
- Financial Analysis
- Compensation Systems
- General Management Advice
- Private Coaching to Lawyers Involved in Law Firm Management.
Read more in our brochure.
Key Performance Indicators
Law firms of all sizes should calculate and track indicators of their performance and health.
The challenge is to identify those specific indicators that are critical to your success.
Download our KPI Intro Guide to help you get started.
28th Annual Managing Partner Forum 2019 Leadership Conference
- Stephen Mabey will be a KPI Panelist and Managing Partner Information Exchange Facilitator
- May 1 to 2, 2019, @ Capital City Club - Atlanta, Georgia
Law Society of Ontario's 14th Solo and Small Firm Conference: Strategic Solutions
- Stephen Mabey will be presenting "Understanding & Growing your practice: Using Business Metrics"
- June 4th, 2019 @ Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Goto >> Article Index >>
Stephen Mabey, February 2018
Stephen Mabey, January 2018